About Me

My photo
I am a self-proclaimed princess, after all my name is Sarah! However, I am a true born country girl, complete with the hat, boots, and the attitude! I am from Ontario, from a fairly small town but I can have my big city moments. I am a red-head with the confidence to own it. But most of all I am me and I refuse to be anything or anyone else!! Once I graduate I hope to get a job as a forensic analyst. For the time being I am a sales associate at GAP and these are my ramblings!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

All Around Update!

Well, I am sorry to have left the update as long as I did. I have been busy working and reading and hanging out with friends and packing lol

Money/Finances

1. I have only been putting my cell phone bill on my credit card
2. I have divided my tips for the month of July (1/2)
3. I got a jar and have started collecting change!
4. Am still putting my paychecks on my credit line.

Health/Mind and Body

2. walking once a week with my ipod (5/142)
3. weighed myself to start this goal :P
5. got my hair cut adn styled on July 29 go for highlights on Aug. 20 (.5/2)
8. Have been getting 8 hours a night ... sometimes more but hey! its summer!
11. soda intake (32{35}/1001)
. not too shaby since some days i have no soda at all :D

Food/Drink

6. drinking H2O (35/1001)

Family/Friends

4. I have made a new friend > Chantel > we work at the golf course together and we've become pretty close and I think we'll probably stay pretty good friends!!

Sorority

5. I have been keeping in contact with my big sis every week .. whether through MSN, www.facebook.com, or texting (5/142)

Entertainment
(Books)

1. started my notebook
2. read (11/100)

(movies/TV)

1. started my review book
2. seen new-to-me movies (5/50)

Just for Fun/Random
1. started my quote book ... I have 23 quotes so far!

No comments: