About Me

My photo
I am a self-proclaimed princess, after all my name is Sarah! However, I am a true born country girl, complete with the hat, boots, and the attitude! I am from Ontario, from a fairly small town but I can have my big city moments. I am a red-head with the confidence to own it. But most of all I am me and I refuse to be anything or anyone else!! Once I graduate I hope to get a job as a forensic analyst. For the time being I am a sales associate at GAP and these are my ramblings!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Movies

I think I already mentioned how I got a notebook to track my movies which I have its navy blue! Anyways I have recently seen 2 new - to - me movies! And I will try my best not to spoil anthing for those who have not seen them yet!

Get Smart > July 7th ish or before
>Allie
>Stars: Steve Carell and Anne Hathaway also Dwayne Johnson
> Its hilarious! A great movie for everyone and Dwayne Johnson looks as hot as always! But, back to the movie, "We dont go around jabbing staples into peoples heads thats CIA crap!" hahaha many quotes, so little time. Good movie! Check it out!

Hancock > July 18th ... I think I can't find the ticket lol
> Allie
> Stars: Will Smith, Jason Bateman, and Charlize Theron
> Will Smith plays an alcoholic superhero and there are a lot of 'deep' issues but its funny to and has a good ending! And if you don't like oh well at least there is eye candy!

Movies are our fantasies come to life,
you know you love me,
xoxo
S

No comments: