About Me

My photo
I am a self-proclaimed princess, after all my name is Sarah! However, I am a true born country girl, complete with the hat, boots, and the attitude! I am from Ontario, from a fairly small town but I can have my big city moments. I am a red-head with the confidence to own it. But most of all I am me and I refuse to be anything or anyone else!! Once I graduate I hope to get a job as a forensic analyst. For the time being I am a sales associate at GAP and these are my ramblings!

Friday, August 22, 2008

The Books I Have Read!

So I have finally got some time to list the books I have read to date! So I am going to do it in order that I have read them; except for the series I will group them together so that it makes sense. If it doesn't oh well cause it does to me!


I'll Take Manhattan ....................................... by Judith Krantz

Size 12 Is Not Fat ............................................ by Meg Cabot
Size 14 Is Not Fat Either ................................. by Meg Cabot

Name Dropping .............................................. by Jane Heller

Angels Fall ............................................... by Nora Roberts


The Dirty Girls Social Club .............. by Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez


Queen of Babble ..................................... by Meg Cabot


Body Movers ...................................... by Stephanie Bond
Body Movers: 2 Bodies for the Price of 1 ......... by Stephanie Bond


Curtain ............................................. by Agatha Christie


Lucky Stars ............................................ by Jane Heller


Dear Prince Charming ........................... by Donna Kauffman


i like it like that ...................................... by Claire Calman


Make Him Look Good ................ by Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez


Girls Night Out ................................... by various authors
......... A book composed of 21 stories each by a different author(s)

So far that is 15 books out of 100!!

I have enjoyed all of these books some more than others but I have been happy with all the books that I have borrowed from the library; which most of the above titles are with few exceptions! The goal is still in progress but I'm off to the library most likely later today!

Lovin bein a book worm,
xoxo
S

No comments: