About Me

My photo
I am a self-proclaimed princess, after all my name is Sarah! However, I am a true born country girl, complete with the hat, boots, and the attitude! I am from Ontario, from a fairly small town but I can have my big city moments. I am a red-head with the confidence to own it. But most of all I am me and I refuse to be anything or anyone else!! Once I graduate I hope to get a job as a forensic analyst. For the time being I am a sales associate at GAP and these are my ramblings!

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Movies

More of the movies I've seen. ... there are a bit about plots for all the movies and such some spoilers! Sorry to SPOIL but its my blog and I like to discuss the movies ... comment if you've seen the movies and what you think about them?!


***SPOILER ALERT***

The Eye > a week or so ago
>Stephanie
>Stars: Jessica Alba
> Ok so, this movie was alright however not overly scary and completely predictable, a slight twist in the end. Such that part of her visions is the future which she must stop. The ending I thought was kinda dumb! Its about a blind woman who gets a cornea transplant and starts to "see things" ghosts and places she's never been, of the person who's eyes she received.

Wanted > August 2
> Angelina Jolie, Morgan Freeman, James McAvoy
>so a frat of assassins ... the plot for a good movie right? not so much! I dont mean to say it was terrible just sort of laughable in a Star Wars sense in that he is sent to kill his father!

The Dark Knight > August 5
> Joanna
>Stars: Heath Ledger, Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine
> It was a long movie almost 3 hours! However, despite its length Batman fans (such as myself) were not dissapointed. But seriously, who doesn't LOVE Batman?? Batman has always been my favourite "superhero" ever since I was like 3! Since, Batman is just your average guy with no "super" powers other than his trust fund!! ;)
Ledger was outstanding as the Joker, one of his best performances ever. However, I totally hated how the chick rachael or whatever died very upsetting!

No comments: