About Me

My photo
I am a self-proclaimed princess, after all my name is Sarah! However, I am a true born country girl, complete with the hat, boots, and the attitude! I am from Ontario, from a fairly small town but I can have my big city moments. I am a red-head with the confidence to own it. But most of all I am me and I refuse to be anything or anyone else!! Once I graduate I hope to get a job as a forensic analyst. For the time being I am a sales associate at GAP and these are my ramblings!

Friday, August 29, 2008

Some Updates!

Well, there are quite a few!

I got my G1 licence on August 26th :D

I purchased a laptop today!

I got highlights in my hair as well as styled on August 20th

I read:

Shopoholic and Baby ............................... by Sophie Kinsella
>>>>> which I bought however, its a rough second hand copy and would prefer a new one, but hey I still got it and read it in just over 24hrs :D it was awesome possibly my favourite one!

I watched:

Contact

What Happens in Vegas

I got a digital camera ... I didn't buy it though my dad gave it to me :D:D
>> so expect the pictures to start coming soon!

I think that's all; for now anyways,
xoxo
S

No comments: