About Me

My photo
I am a self-proclaimed princess, after all my name is Sarah! However, I am a true born country girl, complete with the hat, boots, and the attitude! I am from Ontario, from a fairly small town but I can have my big city moments. I am a red-head with the confidence to own it. But most of all I am me and I refuse to be anything or anyone else!! Once I graduate I hope to get a job as a forensic analyst. For the time being I am a sales associate at GAP and these are my ramblings!

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

All About

Hi all.
I have decided to restart my 101 in 1001 list and post it as a separate blog from my personal daily bloggings and such.
Anyways, I was sent this challenge from my awesome future roomie Erin, you make a list of 101 goals to be completed within 1001 days, or 2.75 years.

So I am taking part in the 101 things in 1001 days. I will be using this blog as a place to keep my list and update it as I complete goals and which ones I am working towards! I will be re-posting my new list later today! :)
My reasons for participating; I like to keep organized, it looks like fun, I love making lists and crossing things off lists!

Here is some information about the project from the author and the website where you can find this information and more and where you can upload it to the master list that is being kept.The Mission:
Complete 101 preset tasks in a period of 1001 days.
The Criteria:
Tasks must be specific (ie. no ambiguity in the wording) with a result that is either measurable or clearly defined. Tasks must also be realistic and stretching (ie. represent some amount of work on my part).
Why 1001 Days?
Many people have created lists in the past - frequently simple goals such as New Year's resolutions. The key to beating procrastination is to set a deadline that is realistic.
1001 Days (about 2.75 years) is a better period of time than a year, because it allows you several seasons to complete the tasks, which is better for organizing and timing some tasks such as overseas trips or outdoor activities.
Once you have created your site, you can add it to the master list here at Day Zero.The website is http://triplux.stilljournal.com/dayzero/default.asp?view=gettingstarted
Stay cool,
you know you love me,
xoxo
S

No comments: