About Me

My photo
I am a self-proclaimed princess, after all my name is Sarah! However, I am a true born country girl, complete with the hat, boots, and the attitude! I am from Ontario, from a fairly small town but I can have my big city moments. I am a red-head with the confidence to own it. But most of all I am me and I refuse to be anything or anyone else!! Once I graduate I hope to get a job as a forensic analyst. For the time being I am a sales associate at GAP and these are my ramblings!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Time for an update!

so I am crazy i totally just posted this without writing anything and just realized it ... that is just between you and me ;)

anyways so my progress isn't too bad so far .. at least i think so!

After today its been 8 days!

Daily goals!

Health/Mind and Body

for my soda intake (7/1001) > I slipped up one day > I really needed the caffeine i started noon but went til almost 11pm!!!

Food/Drink

for my intake of 3 waters a day (8/1001) i am doing good! YAY me!


Weekly and Monthly goals!

Money/ Finances

I have been dividing my tips up to help reduce my debt and for my expenses and stuff

also have used all of my paychecks to pay down my credit line /debt etc.

Health/Mind and Body

(1/142) walks with just me and my ipod :D

Sorority

(1/142) talked to my Big Sis A ... well txtd since she is working @ 3 stores and doesnt have alot of time ... I am hoping to see her when she comes to Ontario!

In progress ... goals!

Health/ Mind and Body

I made a hair appointment with Audra for Tuesday!

Entertainment
(books)
I bought a notebook for my list of books, reviews and ratings.
I have read the following:

I'll Take Manhattan by Judith Krantz
Size 12 is Not Fat by Meg Cabot
Name Dropping by Jane Heller
The Dirty Girls Social Club by Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez

am currently reading:

Body Movers by Stephanie Bond

(movies/tv)
I bought a notebook for my list of books, reviews and ratings.
I have watched the following NEW movies:

Get Smart ... I went and saw it with Allie (my little sister) ... that was a crazy adventure

Just For Fun/ Random

I bought a quote notebook!

The List

one of my idivine.ca friends is interested in doing a list .. keep u posted

As always;
you know you love me,
xoxo
S

No comments: